The retreat is currently fully booked. However, if you are interested in attending please email Laura and she will contact you if there are any cancellations.
$1500 USD per person for a twin share room & shared bathroom-FULLY BOOKED!
$1835 USD per person for a twin share room & private bathroom-FULLY BOOKED!
Both options are based on double occupancy. A $400 USD supplement will be added to either option for a private bedroom. A non-refundable deposit of $300 USD is due for each person upon registration. Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to the beginning of the retreat. Space is limited to 14 people.
The Retreat Price Includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation + all linen + towels
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day (excluding one dinner eaten out mid week)
- Aperitivo with Prosecco on the last night followed by celebratory farewell dinner at the villa
- Fresh detox juice at breakfast
- Unlimited fruit, water and herbal teas throughout the day
- Wine (produced from the estate) at dinner
- Use of the swimming pool and all facilities within the grounds of the villa
- Use of yoga room, yoga mats (16), blankets, blocks, belts, bolsters and yogitoes skidless towels
- Guided hike (2 – 4 hrs) to hill top village with picnic lunch
- Free pick up from Lucca Train or Bus station to Villa Benvenuti
- Assistance and advice in arranging optional excursions
The Retreat Price Does Not Include:
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Excursions outside the villa or transportation for excursions other than those specified
- Massages and holistic treatments
- Other travel related expenses
- Use of the internet other than for essential communications
The following is a list of optional activities and excursions that can be arranged for you by Villa Benvenuti. Please note, these activities are not included in the price except for one guided hike with a picnic lunch. For more information on Villa Benvenuti, please click here.
- Excursion into Lucca
- Cooking Class
- Wine Tasting Excursion
- Walks and Hikes
- Massages and Holistic Treatments
- Exploring further afield – Florence, Cinque Terre, Pisa, Pietrasanta
- Bike Hire
- Italian Language Lessons